1. Truly knowing our customers matter.
“You can’t just stand in your own shoes, you’ve got to be able to stand in the shoes of others.” – Tim Brown, CEO of Ideo
2. Respecting our customers’ money earned, their time and their aspirations.
We must understand what customers lack in their lives, so that we can deliver what they need, want and sometimes never expected could be theirs.
3. Our ability to drive smart solutions through an end-to-end experience.
Every touch point matters, every detail matters more.
4. Simple, straight talk.
We value and will be valued for our plain truths.
5. Our contributions as neighbors in all of our communities.
Whether we are volunteering for a charitable cause or working toward having the most helpful store in the neighborhood, we must be dedicated to our local impression on a community.
6. Demanding profitability that delivers great return for our stockholders.
The greatest value that we can bring to all of our stockholders is long-term, sustainable profit. Our growth as a company enables us to reach more people and offer more to our existing customers.